What We Do
TDC’s engineering staff performs all phases of a project: prototype development, mechanical, electrical and electronic design, computer controls and software, instruction manuals, and testing.
Fabrication and machining of a machine’s components are performed by local suppliers that TDC has qualified through years of working experience. Fabricated, machine and purchased parts are assembled at our facility by our experienced personnel. The equipment is then wired and tested before the customer is invited to visit TDC for their pre-shipment inspection.
This business philosophy allows TDC the capability to produce equipment that requires many different disciplines to meet a customer’s requirements.
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Optical Fiber, Wire and Cable Machinery
- Automatic Dual Reel Takeup
- Cable Tape Payoff
- Legacy Optical Fiber Equipment
- Loose Buffer Tube Rewinder
- Non Contact Fiber Position Sensor
- Optical Fiber Coloring Machine and Rewinder
- Optical Fiber Payoff Systems
- Optical Fiber Proof Tester and Rewinder
- Optical Fiber Ribbon Line
- Optical Fiber Ribbon Respooler
- Powder Applicator for Wire, Cable, Strip & More
- Small Product Rewinder
- Strander Creel Scrap Winder
- Transformer Manufacturing Machinery
- UV Curing Equipment