Medical Bottle Roller Applications
- Available from 1 to 6 levels handling 1 to 72 bottles or jars
- Can be designed to accomodate a wide variety of containers as large as 10 liter carboys or select 5 gallon pails.
- No painted parts. Made entirely of stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Supplied with leveling feet. Units can be stacked or fitted with casters for mobility.
- Can be operated horizontally or at angle to aid in sediment dispersal.
- Speed is electronically controlled. AC motor means no brush replacement is necessary.
- No passive rollers. All rollers are actively driven.
- Controls located on the front for easy access.
- All units now equipped with digital keypad that allows user to precisely set speed and change rotational direction.
- Has IEC 320 C14 power inlet so readily available cordsets can be used worldwide.
- Model 9303 can be fitted with a different gearmotor to achieve a drive roll speed of 0-300 RPM for milling purposes.
- Roller spacing on all models can be modified to accomodate a larger range of jars.
- Optional machine guard is available with safety interlock for single tier bottle rollers.
- Optional digital timer available to run for a desired amount of time and stop.