TDC’s Strander Creel Scrap Winder allows the removal of the steel, aluminum or copper cords remaining on the creel when a stranding production run for medium or high voltage transmission line or cable is finished. This machine can be rolled from line to line as needed or optionally mounted on rails between lines. Easily and quickly mates with shown optional extended intake funnel to increase operator safety.
- Available in caged or totally enclosed model as shown.
- Collapsible coiler allows for quick and easy removal of scrap material.
- Door interlock switch prevents operation of machine when door is open.
- Warning beacon alerts personnel when machine is in use.
- Vertical orientation puts operator controls at a comfortable level.
- Door stores conveniently out of the way on top when open.
- Interior lined with Delrin to prevent damage from flying ends on enclosed models.
- Driven by variable frequency drive controlled AC motor.
- Speed 0-400 RPM
- Dimensions 44”W x 51.5”D x 65”H (1118W x 1308D x 1651H mm)
- Coiler width 6.5” (165mm)
- Coiler diameter 20.5-31” (521 to 788mm)
- Maximum scrap diameter 1.26” (32mm)
- Extended intake 84”W x 23”D x 47”H (2134W x 584D x 1194H mm)