- The tablet deduster is constructed using only a few components, creating a highly functional and strong design.
- 4 The head is easily removed from the machine with the release of two latches. This allows for quick interchangeability of the upper section when moving from product to product, or when cleaning.
- 4 No tools required for breakdown, cleaning and assembly.
- 4 Main cover is easy to remove with thumbscrews securing its location.
- 4 Motor section is easily removed from the base with the pull of one interlock pin.
- 4 Window allows for visual inspection and swings open for tablet sampling.
- 4 Stepped cleaning table with air nozzles ensures tablets tumble for complete cleaning.
- 4 Vacuum connection for dust collection.
- 4 Three-leg base ensures that the machine is level and allows for flexibility when fitting next to tablet presses.
- 4 Two straight casters and one retractable swivel caster make moving the machine easy and quick. The swivel caster is retracted by a simple spin of the large knob.
- 4 Easy height adjustment achieved by gas strut counter balancing. Position is held by a cam-locking lever.
- 4 Compact entry/exit heights allows for the use of large totes.
- 4 Designed with state of the art solid modeling computer design software.
Tablet Deduster Diagram
All jobs can be modified and custom built to fit the needs of your business!